Sunday 1 April 2012

Mini Haul

So I've had a looovely weekend! This week was such a long week, I couldn't wait 6pm on Friday. I then pondered off to Steph's house for a girly sleep over with the girls and her niece. She is adorable. Such a funny evening and a perfect way to finish off the working week :)

Saturday involved working at the football club. I spent the afternoon soaked in beer as a barrel exploded as I was changing it. Brilliant! My parents were off out for the night, so instead of sitting in bored all night I decided to host girly sleepover number 2! The girls came over, we watched The Voice and BGT and noshed on some Chinese :) This was also the night my Draw Something virginity was taken. I cannot believe it took me so long to download the app!

Sunday consisted of peanut butter and jam on toast, a cheeky Costa, a Roast dinner, Nutella hot chocolate and a good old shop with my besty. So I'm now sat here tapping away in a food coma watching the Gavin and Stacey boxset :D

So, what I purchased today...



Cutesy tweezers


Needed for my awful eyeliner application!



technic nail polish in 'Mermaid' from Bodycare


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 'Strike a Pose'


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 'Delphinium'


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 'First Kiss'



Barry M in 'Strawberry Ice Cream'



Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Black


Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in 'True Ivory'


Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in '004 Black Brown'

I was quite impressed with what i got today, and cannot wait to try out the Sally Hansen nail polishes and the Wake Me Up foundation! I'm hoping that it will actually wake me up, as Monday mornings I look like a zombie. I'm super excited to review these products!

Again, sorry for the horrendous picture quality. I'm off to sleep now before an early start tomorrow.

Chan xx

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab weekend, I love nights with mates with tv and takeaway- they're always special :)

    I loveeeeee Draw Something, I am officially an addict!

    You picked up some great things- the make up correcter is a good idea for my dodgey make up application too haha!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try out Rimmel Wake Me up foundation, can';t wait until I will pick it up. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. to be honest, whata cute tweezers! :)

    http://iypb.blogspot.com

    P.S. : i cant find ur follow button to get some updates, girl. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tweezers are so cutee ^__^

    Great post.

    daisy-laura.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girls, Sorry I havn't replied for aaaggges the past few weeks have been insanely busy! And work have seemed to have banned blogger :(

    The tweezers are great, they make plucking less of a chore!

    Iypb, I'm unsure as to why the follow button isn't working :( I just had my friend test it out and she said it worked for her! Sorry about that!

    I hope your all well!

    Chan xx

    ReplyDelete