Monday 23 April 2012

An Amazing Discovery...






House of Dorchester hot chocolate!

So, I'd had quite a miserable day if I'm honest, when my sister entered my room pitying me hugging a teddy in my PJ's watching Friends, and offered me something to cheer me up. She had her arms behind her back, turned the light on, and cried 'LOOK AT THESE BABIES'. Firstly, this cheered me up alone. My sister is one of the funniest people I know! So witty, but oh so stroppy being a 16 year old. So she shoves this little delight in my face, and I couldn't believe she had made such a significant discovery!

It's a plastic spoon melted in to chocolate in a cup shape. I had the marshmallow one, where as Paige (my sister) had the chocolate fudge. All you do is heat 200ml of milk in the microwave for 3 minutes, place the spoon fixed to chocolate in the milk, and stir until its melted off the spoon. Absolutely amazing!

I can conclude that it was DELICIOUS. It definitely cheered me up, but couldn't believe that Paige hadn't notified me of this little gem sooner! I just had to share, I would feel selfish if I hadn't haha. 

Chan xx


1 comment:

  1. I NEED ONE! haha :) Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete