Sunday 15 April 2012

I've Been Busy...

But I'm back! Its been a whole 2 weeks since my last post, but I have just been so busy recently! So I do apologise. Firstly I'll just explain my absence.

For Bank Holiday Easter weekend I travelled down to Liams. He was home from uni for the Easter holidays, so I went down for a visit. It's nice going to his parents house, as I only ever really get to see them when Liam goes home. They are the most caring and sweet people! I was there from Good Friday until the following Tuesday, and every single day I went shopping. The only bad attribute for visiting Liam and his family is that my bank balance dwindles rapidly. He lives in Basingstoke, which has a lovely little shopping centre, and is close to Reading. Now, Reading, in my opinion, is great for shopping! So Saturday I dragged Liam around Reading holding all my bags, and rewarded him with a TGI Friday's for dinner.

On Sunday, we woke up and ate chocolate eggs for breakfast! I was pleasantly surprised with the egg that Liam got me :D


I then popped into Asda, with his Mum (for no other reason than all other shops were closed on Easter Sunday and we needed a quick fix). Liam and I then went to see Wrath of the Titans at the cinema. I didn't really want to see it at first, I just agreed for an easy life. But I did in fact think it was quite a good story.

Monday involved more shopping with his mum and dad, and a yummy roast dinner. Tuesday I just packed my case ready to go home (yes I did take a case for only 4 days), and had a major chill before I returned to work on Wednesday.

Even though I was only in work for 3 days this week, it felt like it was a month. Usually when work is busy the week goes quite fast, but this week was definitely an exception. 5 PM on Friday finally came, however there's no rest for the wicked as I was working until 1.30am at the football club! It wasn't all bad though, as Steph agreed to give me a hand on the bar. She was absolutely fantastic seems as she hadn't worked behind a bar before, and we were ever so busy. We had a great time :)

This weekend I have been a bit down because of personal issues, and Steph sweetly took me out for the afternoon yesterday. We went to Watford for, you guessed it, more shopping. We enjoyed a nice beer and burger in Whetherspoons for lunch, then hit the Harlequin. We had a laughing fit whilst eating the most delicious ice cream, and walked along cobbles discussing Ken Barlow from Coronation Street. I love her <3

Jade has been in Spain all week, and landed back in freeeezing England last night, so we popped round for a few hours to see her before she goes back to uni today. She has so much work to do bless her!

Anyway, that's just summing up what I've been doing recently, and again i apologise for the lack of posts! I have bought so many fantastic products over the last few weeks, so I'm planning to do a BIIIG haul.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter!

Chan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment