Wednesday 14 March 2012

Something new...

So, this blogging business is all new to me, but after reading a few blogs, I have become rather inspired to start myself! I don’t have the most exciting life, just a standard happy working 19 year old. I am becoming more and more enticed into make up and cosmetics after watching beauty Youtube channels, and reading beauty blogs. I love the idea of using different products to create different looks. Unfortunately for my bank account, I work in the middle of town, which means that I pass Boots and Superdrug everyday, and you just have to pop in don’t you! I find myself casually walking out of the shop having just bought a new lip gloss, or a pretty new nail varnish. Just one of my little luxuries in life!

Anyhow, I’m hoping to start blogging about life in general, whilst meandering in the world of beauty and cosmetics. This is all rather exciting!

Chan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment