Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Little Update On What I've Been Up To The Past Few Days…

So as I mentioned in my last post, I went out with a few of my best ladies on Friday night. Initially, the plan was to pop in to Argos on the way home to pick up a DVD player (as my one bit the dust L) and snuggle up watching films for the night. However, Jade has a great power of persuasion, meaning I was rushing home to get some stuff to wear and was on my way to good old Hatty.

Like a wally, she forgot to buy tickets so we weren’t even sure if we would get in! Luckily this wasn’t the case so we had a good old St Paddys themed night. With real leprechauns and everything!

I then made Liam (the man in my life) come to meet me on the way home and sent him out to buy me some munchies. I gave him a list of what I wanted… and he came back with a 6 pack of milky bar yoghurts. Not quite what I asked for; and he woke me up at half 4 in the morning to ask if I wanted one. Silly Billy.

Saturday morning involved a mad dash to get my Mumma a mothers day present. And then off to work at the football club. The story with this is, I am deemed as the bar manager at ATFC, where my daddy is the Chairman of the football club. This all sounds lot a more professional than it is. I cant really class it as work, I quite enjoy it if I'm honest. And it’s nice to help daddy out J

Unfortunately one of my best girls was taken ill at the weekend and was in hospital L she came home so the girls and I popped over to see her to try and make her feel a bit better. We had popping candy and KitKats, nearly a party!

Sunday was a nice chilled day. I made a treasure hunt for mummy to do to find her presents J then made her breakfast and IRONED. That’s love. We then popped round to see my nanny, whose house I adore. It feels so vintage and really reminds me of my childhood. The afternoon was spent cooking and indulging in a roast dinner. Yum!

So that was my weekend… was quite a nice balance. This week I'm really looking forward to The Hunger Games with my fellow fanatic Steph! She is my bestest buddy and we love the Hunger Games too much. The wait has been killing us. I'm so excited :D

The rest of my week is pretty boring. Just work, work at the football club and NVQ work. Hoping the weekend comes around fast J

Chan xx


2 comments:

  1. But Milky Bar yoghurts are nice too haha, although probably not at 4 in the morning..

    Ah I can't wait to go see The Hunger Games with my best friends either :)

    Hope you have a great week :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I must say I was quite grateful for them when I woke up and had to dash out the door to work.

    Ohh it was amazing! I hope you enjoy it just as much as we did!

    Thank you :D and yourself :) xxx

    ReplyDelete